Dosage form: syrup
Ingredients: GUAIFENESIN 100mg in 5mL
Labeler: Ultra Seal Corporation
NDC Code: 42213-160
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
ctive Ingredients (In 5 ml) Guaifenesin 100 mg
• helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passages of bothersome mucus,drain bronchial tubes, and make coughs more productive.
• A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition. If cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache, consult a doctor.
• Use more than the recommended dose.
• Do not take his product for persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema, or where cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus) unless directed by a doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
• symptoms do not improve
• new symptoms occur
• redness or swelling is present
• nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur
• symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
• heart disease
• high blood pressure
• thyroid disease
• difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
• persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema or where cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Keep out of reach of children
Adults and children 12 years of age and older
• Take 2 teaspoons (10 ml) every 4 hours as needed, do not exceed 12
teaspoons in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor.
• Children 6-12 years, Take 1 teaspoon ( 5 ml) every 4 hours as needed, do not exceed 6 teaspoons in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor.
• Children 2-6 years, Take 1/2 teaspoon ( 2.5 ml) every 4 hours as needed, do not exceed 3 teaspoons in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor.
• Children under 2 years, consult a physician
Inactive Ingredients: Citric Acid, FDC Red 40, Flavor, Glycerin, Methyl Paraben, Potassium Sorbate, Propyl Paraben, Purified water, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Saccharin
|Labeler - Ultra Seal Corporation (085752004)|
|Registrant - Ultra Seal Corporation (085752004)|
|ULTRAtab Laboratories, Inc.||151051757||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.