Mellow Instant Hand Sanitizer With Aloe and Vitamin E
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 62mL in 100mL
Labeler: Lantern Enterprises Ltd.
NDC Code: 50154-0030
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 62%
Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Parfum, Propylene Glycol,, Isopropyl Myristate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, FD and C Yellow No. 5 (Tartrazine), FD and C Blue No. 1.
- To decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease.
- Recommended for repeated use.
- Use anywhere without water.
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and rub dry without wiping.
- For children under 6, use only under adult supervision.
- Not recommended for infants.
- For external use only - hands.
- Flammable. Keep away from heat and flame.
- Discontinue if skin becomes irritated and ask a doctor.
In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes,
flush thoroughly with water.
- Do not inhale or ingest.
- Avoid contact with broken skin.
- Do not store above 105 degrees F.
- May disscolor some fabrics.
- Harmful to wood finishes and plastics.
This product was not tested on animals.
Made in China
Used under Lic. and Dist. By:
LANTERN ENTERPRISES LTD.
Bellingham, WA 98225
|MELLOW INSTANT HAND SANITIZER WITH ALOE AND VITAMIN E
ethyl alcohol gel
|Labeler - Lantern Enterprises Ltd. (240084249)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.