Z 13 (Lamotrigine (chewable, dispersible) 5 mg)
Pill imprint Z 13 has been identified as Lamotrigine (chewable, dispersible) 5 mg.
Lamotrigine is used in the treatment of bipolar disorder; seizure prevention; anxiety; schizoaffective disorder; depression (and more), and belongs to the drug class triazine anticonvulsants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Lamotrigine 5 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for Z 13 (Lamotrigine (chewable, dispersible) 5 mg)
- 5 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Triazine anticonvulsants
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Zydus Pharmaceuticals
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
More about lamotrigine
- Lamotrigine chewable dispersible tablets
- Lamotrigine extended-release tablets
- Lamotrigine orally disintegrating tablets
- Lamotrigine (Advanced Reading)