West-Ward 025 (Aminophylline 200 mg)
Pill imprint West-Ward 025 has been identified as Aminophylline 200 mg.
Aminophylline is used in the treatment of asthma, acute; apnea of prematurity and belongs to the drug class methylxanthines. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Aminophylline 200 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for West-Ward 025 (Aminophylline 200 mg)
- 200 mg
- 10.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- West-Ward Pharmaceutical Corporation
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- magnesium stearate
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|00677-0007||URL Pharma, Inc.(now Sun Pharma)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about aminophylline
- Aminophylline tablets
- Aminophylline (Advanced Reading)
- Aminophylline Intravenous (Advanced Reading)