USL 100 (Topiragen 100 mg)
Generic Name: topiramate
Pill imprint USL 100 has been identified as Topiragen 100 mg.
Topiragen is used in the treatment of obesity; bipolar disorder; migraine prevention; fibromyalgia; seizure prevention (and more), and belongs to the drug class carbonic anhydrase inhibitor anticonvulsants. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Topiragen 100 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for USL 100 (Topiragen 100 mg)
- Generic Name:
- 100 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Carbonic anhydrase inhibitor anticonvulsants
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Upsher-Smith Laboratories, Inc
- National Drug Code (NDC):