TCL 106 (Acetaminophen and diphenhydramine hydrochloride 325 mg / 12.5 mg)
Pill imprint TCL 106 has been identified as Acetaminophen and diphenhydramine hydrochloride 325 mg / 12.5 mg.
Acetaminophen/diphenhydramine is used in the treatment of insomnia; pain; headache and belongs to the drug class analgesic combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/diphenhydramine 325 mg / 12.5 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for TCL 106 (Acetaminophen and diphenhydramine hydrochloride 325 mg / 12.5 mg)
- 325 mg / 12.5 mg
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Time-Cap Labs, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- silicon dioxide colloidal
FD&C Yellow No. 6
pregelatinized corn starch
More about acetaminophen/diphenhydramine
- Acetaminophen/diphenhydramine capsules
- Acetaminophen and diphenhydramine
- Other brands: Tylenol PM, Pain Relief PM Extra Strength, Excedrin PM, Percogesic Extra Strength, More (13) »