SANDOZ 909 909 (Hydrochlorothiazide and Metoprolol 25 mg / 50 mg)
Pill imprint SANDOZ 909 909 has been identified as Hydrochlorothiazide and metoprolol tartrate 25 mg / 50 mg.
Hydrochlorothiazide/metoprolol is used in the treatment of high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class antihypertensive combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Hydrochlorothiazide/metoprolol 25 mg / 50 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for SANDOZ 909 909 (Hydrochlorothiazide and Metoprolol 25 mg / 50 mg)
- 25 mg / 50 mg
- White / Blue
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Antihypertensive combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Sandoz Pharmaceuticals Inc
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- microcrystalline cellulose
FD&C Blue No. 1
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
More about hydrochlorothiazide/metoprolol
- Metoprolol/hydrochlorothiazide extended-release tablets
- Hydrochlorothiazide and metoprolol
- Metoprolol and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)