SANDOZ 909 909 (Hydrochlorothiazide and Metoprolol 25 mg / 50 mg)
Pill imprint SANDOZ 909 909 has been identified as Hydrochlorothiazide and metoprolol tartrate 25 mg / 50 mg.
Hydrochlorothiazide/metoprolol is used in the treatment of high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class beta blockers with thiazides. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Hydrochlorothiazide/metoprolol 25 mg / 50 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for SANDOZ 909 909
- 25 mg / 50 mg
- White / Blue
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Beta blockers with thiazides
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Sandoz Pharmaceuticals Inc
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- microcrystalline cellulose
FD&C Blue No. 1
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
More about hydrochlorothiazide/metoprolol
- Metoprolol/hydrochlorothiazide extended-release tablets
- Hydrochlorothiazide and metoprolol
- Metoprolol and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2015 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.