PRAVACHOL 40 LOGO P (Pravachol 40 mg)
Generic Name: pravastatin
Pill imprint PRAVACHOL 40 LOGO P has been identified as Pravachol 40 mg.
Pravachol is used in the treatment of high cholesterol; hyperlipoproteinemia type iv, elevated vldl; myocardial infarction, prophylaxis; hyperlipoproteinemia type iii, elevated beta-vldl idl; revascularization procedures, prophylaxis (and more), and belongs to the drug class statins. Not for use in pregnancy. Pravachol 40 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for PRAVACHOL 40 LOGO P (Pravachol 40 mg)
Pravachol is associated with the treatment of:
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol, Familial Heterozygous
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IIa, Elevated LDL
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IIb, Elevated LDL VLDL
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type III, Elevated beta-VLDL IDL
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IV, Elevated VLDL
- Ischemic Stroke, Prophylaxis
- Myocardial Infarction, Prophylaxis
- Revascularization Procedures, Prophylaxis
Search by Imprint, Shape or Color
Note: All fields are optional. Use the pill finder to identify medications by visual appearance or name. All Rx and OTC drugs in the US are required by the FDA to have an imprint. If your pill has no imprint it could be a vitamin, diet/herbal/energy pill, illicit or foreign drug. More about imprint codes...