P-D 901 (Norlestrin 2.5 50 ethinyl estradiol 50 mcg / norethindrone acetate 2.5 mg)
Pill imprint P-D 901 has been identified as Norlestrin 2.5 50 ethinyl estradiol 50 mcg / norethindrone acetate 2.5 mg.
Ethinyl estradiol/norethindrone is used in the treatment of acne; birth control; abnormal uterine bleeding; endometriosis; polycystic ovary syndrome (and more), and belongs to the drug classes contraceptives, sex hormone combinations. Not for use in pregnancy. Ethinyl estradiol/norethindrone ethinyl estradiol 50 mcg / norethindrone acetate 2.5 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for P-D 901
More about ethinyl estradiol/norethindrone
- Norethindrone/ethinyl estradiol
- Norethindrone/ethinyl estradiol (HRT)
- Norethindrone/ethinyl estradiol chewable tablets
- Norethindrone/ethinyl estradiol tablets
- Ethinyl estradiol and norethindrone HRT
- More (3) »
- Estradiol and Norethindrone Tablets (FDA)
- Norethindrone, Ethinyl Eestradiol and Ferrous Fumarate (FDA)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2015 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.