MYLAN 2252 MYLAN 2252 (Selegiline 5 mg)
Pill imprint MYLAN 2252 MYLAN 2252 has been identified as Selegiline hydrochloride 5 mg.
Selegiline is used in the treatment of parkinson's disease; depression; adhd; major depressive disorder and belongs to the drug classes dopaminergic antiparkinsonism agents, monoamine oxidase inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Selegiline 5 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for MYLAN 2252 MYLAN 2252 (Selegiline 5 mg)
- 5 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Dopaminergic antiparkinsonism agents
Monoamine oxidase inhibitors
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
More about selegiline
- Selegiline orally disintegrating tablets
- Selegiline system
- Selegiline transdermal
- Selegiline (Advanced Reading)
- More (2) »