FR33 (Acetaminophen and Phenylephrine 500 mg / 5 mg)
Pill imprint FR33 has been identified as Acetaminophen and phenylephrine hydrochloride 500 mg / 5 mg.
Acetaminophen/phenylephrine is used in the treatment of nasal congestion; sinus symptoms; headache and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/phenylephrine 500 mg / 5 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for FR33 (Acetaminophen and Phenylephrine 500 mg / 5 mg)
- 500 mg / 5 mg
- Over the counter
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Unifirst First Aid Corporation
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- microcrystalline cellulose
FD&C Blue No. 1
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
More about acetaminophen/phenylephrine
- Acetaminophen/phenylephrine drops
- Acetaminophen/phenylephrine powder packet
- Acetaminophen and phenylephrine
- Other brands: Vicks Dayquil Sinus, Sudafed PE Pressure + Pain, Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold and Sinus, Tylenol Sinus Congestion & Pain Daytime, More (6) »
Compare with other treatments for:
Search by Imprint, Shape or Color
Note: All fields are optional. Use the pill finder to identify medications by visual appearance or name. All Rx and OTC drugs in the US are required by the FDA to have an imprint. If your pill has no imprint it could be a vitamin, diet/herbal/energy pill, illicit or foreign drug. More about imprint codes...