FR33 (Acetaminophen and Phenylephrine 500 mg / 5 mg)
Pill imprint FR33 has been identified as Acetaminophen and phenylephrine hydrochloride 500 mg / 5 mg.
Acetaminophen/phenylephrine is used in the treatment of sinus symptoms; nasal congestion; headache and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/phenylephrine 500 mg / 5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- 500 mg / 5 mg
- Over the counter
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Unifirst First Aid Corporation
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- microcrystalline cellulose
FD&C Blue No. 1
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
More about acetaminophen/phenylephrine
- Acetaminophen/phenylephrine drops
- Acetaminophen/phenylephrine powder packet
- Acetaminophen and phenylephrine
- Other brands: Sudafed PE Pressure + Pain, Tylenol Sinus + Headache Day, Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold and Sinus, Excedrin Sinus Headache, More (6) »
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2016 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.