FR33 (Acetaminophen and Phenylephrine 500 mg / 5 mg)
Pill imprint FR33 has been identified as Acetaminophen and phenylephrine hydrochloride 500 mg / 5 mg.
Acetaminophen/phenylephrine is used in the treatment of sinus symptoms; nasal congestion; headache and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/phenylephrine 500 mg / 5 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for FR33 (Acetaminophen and Phenylephrine 500 mg / 5 mg)
- 500 mg / 5 mg
- Over the counter
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Unifirst First Aid Corporation
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- microcrystalline cellulose
FD&C Blue No. 1
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
More about acetaminophen/phenylephrine
- Acetaminophen/phenylephrine drops
- Acetaminophen/phenylephrine powder packet
- Acetaminophen and phenylephrine
- Other brands: Vicks Dayquil Sinus, Tylenol Sinus Congestion & Pain Daytime, Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold and Sinus, Sudafed PE Pressure + Pain, More (6) »