E 512 (Quinidine 300 mg)
Pill imprint E 512 has been identified as Quinidine sulfate 300 mg.
Quinidine is used in the treatment of arrhythmia; malaria and belongs to the drug class group I antiarrhythmics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Quinidine 300 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for E 512 (Quinidine 300 mg)
- 300 mg
- 9.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Group I antiarrhythmics
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Sandoz Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
More about quinidine
- Quinidine gluconate controlled-release tablets
- Quinidine sulfate
- Quinidine sulfate controlled-release tablets
- Quinidine Oral, Injection, Intramuscular (Advanced Reading)
Compare with other treatments for:
Search by Imprint, Shape or Color
Note: All fields are optional. Use the pill finder to identify medications by visual appearance or name. All Rx and OTC drugs in the US are required by the FDA to have an imprint. If your pill has no imprint it could be a vitamin, diet/herbal/energy pill, illicit or foreign drug. More about imprint codes...