CALCI-CHEW RD 05 (Calci-chew calcium carbonate 1250 mg)
Generic Name: calcium carbonate
Pill imprint CALCI-CHEW RD 05 has been identified as Calci-chew calcium carbonate 1250 mg.
Calci-Chew is used in the treatment of gerd; indigestion; stomach ulcer; erosive esophagitis; duodenal ulcer (and more), and belongs to the drug classes antacids, minerals and electrolytes. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Calci-Chew calcium carbonate 1250 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for CALCI-CHEW RD 05 (Calci-chew calcium carbonate 1250 mg)
- Generic Name:
- calcium carbonate
- calcium carbonate 1250 mg
- Over the counter
- Drug Class:
Minerals and electrolytes
- Pregnancy Category:
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Watson Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about Calci-Chew (calcium carbonate)
- Other brands: Caltrate, Tums Regular Strength, Maalox Regular Strength, Tums Ultra 1000, More (28) »