APO LAM 200 (Lamotrigine 200 mg)
Pill imprint APO LAM 200 has been identified as Lamotrigine 200 mg.
Lamotrigine is used in the treatment of bipolar disorder; seizure prevention; anxiety; schizoaffective disorder; depression (and more), and belongs to the drug class triazine anticonvulsants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Lamotrigine 200 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for APO LAM 200 (Lamotrigine 200 mg)
- 200 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Triazine anticonvulsants
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Apotex Corp.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- magnesium stearate
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
FD&C Blue No. 2
More about lamotrigine
- Lamotrigine chewable dispersible tablets
- Lamotrigine extended-release tablets
- Lamotrigine orally disintegrating tablets
- Lamotrigine (Advanced Reading)