AAA 1114 (Acetaminophen and phenylephrine hydrochloride 325 mg / 5 mg)
Pill imprint AAA 1114 has been identified as Acetaminophen and phenylephrine hydrochloride 325 mg / 5 mg.
Acetaminophen/phenylephrine is used in the treatment of sinus symptoms; headache; nasal congestion and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/phenylephrine 325 mg / 5 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for AAA 1114
- 325 mg / 5 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Over the counter
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- AAA Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- acesulfame potassium
D&C Yellow No. 10
FD&C Blue No. 1
More about acetaminophen/phenylephrine
- Acetaminophen/phenylephrine drops
- Acetaminophen/phenylephrine powder packet
- Acetaminophen and phenylephrine
- Other brands: Tylenol Sinus Congestion & Pain Daytime, Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold and Sinus, Excedrin Sinus Headache, Sudafed PE Pressure + Pain, More (6) »
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2014 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.