54 639 (Cyclophosphamide 25 mg)
Pill imprint 54 639 has been identified as Cyclophosphamide 25 mg.
Cyclophosphamide is used in the treatment of breast cancer; multiple myeloma; nephrotic syndrome; iga nephropathy; acute lymphocytic leukemia (and more), and belongs to the drug class alkylating agents. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Cyclophosphamide 25 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for 54 639 (Cyclophosphamide 25 mg)
- 25 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Alkylating agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Roxane Laboratories, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
FD&C Blue No. 1
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|54868-5218||Physicians Total Care Inc (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about cyclophosphamide
- Cyclophosphamide capsules
- Cyclophosphamide oral and injection
- Cyclophosphamide Oral, Intravenous (Advanced Reading)