3 Logo 522 (Acetaminophen and Codeine 300 mg / 30 mg)
Pill imprint 3 Logo 522 has been identified as Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate 300 mg / 30 mg.
Acetaminophen/codeine is used in the treatment of pain; osteoarthritis; cough and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/codeine 300 mg / 30 mg Multiple
See also related documents.
Images for 3 Logo 522 (Acetaminophen and Codeine 300 mg / 30 mg)
- 300 mg / 30 mg
- 11.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Narcotic analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- M - Multiple
- Watson Laboratories, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- silicon dioxide colloidal
More about acetaminophen/codeine
- Acetaminophen/codeine solution
- Acetaminophen/codeine suspension
- Acetaminophen and codeine
- Acetaminophen and codeine (Advanced Reading)
- Other brands: Tylenol with Codeine #3, Tylenol with Codeine, Tylenol with Codeine #4, Cocet, More (6) »