2065 V 4 (Acetaminophen and Codeine 300 mg / 60 mg)
Pill imprint 2065 V 4 has been identified as Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate 300 mg / 60 mg.
Acetaminophen/codeine is used in the treatment of pain; osteoarthritis; cough and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/codeine 300 mg / 60 mg Multiple
See also related documents.
Images for 2065 V 4 (Acetaminophen and Codeine 300 mg / 60 mg)
- 300 mg / 60 mg
- 12.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Narcotic analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- M - Multiple
- Qualitest Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- magnesium stearate
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|68084-0373||Amerisource Health Services|
|58016-0272||Southwood Pharmaceuticals Inc (repackager)|
|67544-0474||Prepak Systems Inc (repackager)|
|16590-0472||Stat RX USA LLC (repackager)|
|55289-0916||PDRX Pharmaceuticals Inc (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about acetaminophen/codeine
- Acetaminophen/codeine solution
- Acetaminophen/codeine suspension
- Acetaminophen and codeine
- Acetaminophen and codeine (Advanced Reading)
- Other brands: Tylenol with Codeine #3, Tylenol with Codeine, Tylenol with Codeine #4, Vopac, More (6) »
Compare with other treatments for:
Search by Imprint, Shape or Color
Note: All fields are optional. Use the pill finder to identify medications by visual appearance or name. All Rx and OTC drugs in the US are required by the FDA to have an imprint. If your pill has no imprint it could be a vitamin, diet/herbal/energy pill, illicit or foreign drug. More about imprint codes...