2065 V 4 (Acetaminophen and Codeine 300 mg / 60 mg)
Pill imprint 2065 V 4 has been identified as Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate 300 mg / 60 mg.
Acetaminophen/codeine is used in the treatment of pain; osteoarthritis; cough and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/codeine 300 mg / 60 mg Multiple
See also related documents.
Images for 2065 V 4
- 300 mg / 60 mg
- 12.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Narcotic analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- M - Multiple
- Qualitest Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- magnesium stearate
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|68084-0373||Amerisource Health Services|
|58016-0272||Southwood Pharmaceuticals Inc (repackager)|
|67544-0474||Prepak Systems Inc (repackager)|
|16590-0472||Stat RX USA LLC (repackager)|
|55289-0916||PDRX Pharmaceuticals Inc (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about acetaminophen/codeine
- Acetaminophen/codeine solution
- Acetaminophen/codeine suspension
- Acetaminophen and codeine
- Acetaminophen and codeine (Advanced Reading)
- Other brands: Tylenol with Codeine #3, Tylenol with Codeine, Tylenol with Codeine #4, Vopac, More (6) »
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2015 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.