2065 V 4 (Acetaminophen and Codeine 300 mg / 60 mg)
Pill imprint 2065 V 4 has been identified as Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate 300 mg / 60 mg.
Acetaminophen/codeine is used in the treatment of pain; osteoarthritis; cough and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/codeine 300 mg / 60 mg Multiple
See also related documents.
Images for 2065 V 4 (Acetaminophen and Codeine 300 mg / 60 mg)
- 300 mg / 60 mg
- 12.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Narcotic analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- M - Multiple
- Qualitest Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- magnesium stearate
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|68084-0373||Amerisource Health Services|
|58016-0272||Southwood Pharmaceuticals Inc (repackager)|
|67544-0474||Prepak Systems Inc (repackager)|
|16590-0472||Stat RX USA LLC (repackager)|
|55289-0916||PDRX Pharmaceuticals Inc (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about acetaminophen/codeine
- Acetaminophen/codeine solution
- Acetaminophen/codeine suspension
- Acetaminophen and codeine
- Acetaminophen and codeine (Advanced Reading)
- Other brands: Tylenol with Codeine #3, Tylenol with Codeine, Tylenol with Codeine #4, Cocet, More (6) »