1047 (Lamotrigine 100 mg)
Pill imprint 1047 has been identified as Lamotrigine 100 mg.
Lamotrigine is used in the treatment of bipolar disorder; seizure prevention; anxiety; schizoaffective disorder; depression (and more), and belongs to the drug class triazine anticonvulsants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Lamotrigine 100 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for 1047 (Lamotrigine 100 mg)
- 100 mg
- 9.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Triazine anticonvulsants
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Torrent Pharmaceuticals
- National Drug Code (NDC):
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|16590-0802||Stat RX USA LLC (repackager)|
|43063-0203||PDRX Pharmaceuticals Inc (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about lamotrigine
- Lamotrigine chewable dispersible tablets
- Lamotrigine extended-release tablets
- Lamotrigine orally disintegrating tablets
- Lamotrigine (Advanced Reading)