0.5MG RDY 525 (Tacrolimus 0.5 mg)
Pill imprint 0.5MG RDY 525 has been identified as Tacrolimus 0.5 mg.
Tacrolimus is used in the treatment of organ transplant, rejection prophylaxis; organ transplant, rejection reversal; graft-versus-host disease; crohn's disease and belongs to the drug class calcineurin inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Tacrolimus 0.5 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for 0.5MG RDY 525 (Tacrolimus 0.5 mg)
- 0.5 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Calcineurin inhibitors
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- croscarmellose sodium
ferric oxide red
ferric oxide yellow
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|68084-0449||Amerisource Health Services|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about tacrolimus
- Tacrolimus capsules
- Tacrolimus extended-release capsules
- Tacrolimus oral and injection
- Tacrolimus Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
- Tacrolimus Oral, Intravenous (Advanced Reading)