Antihypertensive combinations have agents that control blood pressure. One pill or dose form contains more than one class of drug, which is indicated to treat hypertension. Having a combination of drugs in one pill may better control hypertension by improving compliance.
Please refer to the drug classes listed below for further information.
- ACE inhibitors with calcium channel blocking agents
- ACE inhibitors with thiazides
- angiotensin II inhibitors with calcium channel blockers
- angiotensin II inhibitors with thiazides
- antiadrenergic agents (central) with thiazides
- antiadrenergic agents (peripheral) with thiazides
- beta blockers with thiazides
- miscellaneous antihypertensive combinations
- potassium sparing diuretics with thiazides