Visine Tears Preservative Free Lubricant Eye Drops cools and comforts your dry, scratchy irritated eyes, and helps them feel their best. It relieves the dryness caused by computer use, reading, wind, heat and air conditioning, while it protects your eyes from further irritation. Specially formulated for people whose eyes are sensitive to preservatives, Visine Tears Preservative Free is sealed in convenient single-use containers and is safe to use as often as needed.
Active ingredients Purpose
Polyethylene glycol 400 1%........Lubricant
- for the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye
- for protection against further irritation
When using this product
- remove contact lenses before using
- do not use if this solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- do not reuse; once opened, discard
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you feel eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eye lasts
- condition worsens or lasts more than 72 hours
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- put 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed
- children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
- store at 15° to 25°C (59° to 77°F)
Inactive ingredients ascorbic acid, dextrose, disodium phosphate, glycine, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, sodium lactate, and sodium phosphate
PRODUCT PHOTO(S):NOTE: These photos can be used only for identification by shape, color, and imprint. They do not depict actual or relative size.
The product samples shown here have been supplied by the manufacturer. While every effort has been made to assure accurate reproduction, please remember that any visual identification should be considered preliminary. In cases of poisoning or suspected overdosage, the drug's identity should be verified by chemical analysis.