Prevident 5000 Dry Mouth Dosage
Generic name: sodium fluoride
Dosage form: gel, dentifrice
- Prevident 5000 Booster gel, dentifrice
- PreviDent 5000 Plus dental paste
- Prevident 5000 Sensitive gel, dentifrice
This dosage information does not include all the information needed to use Prevident 5000 Dry Mouth safely and effectively. See full prescribing information for Prevident 5000 Dry Mouth.
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Follow these instructions unless otherwise instructed by your dental professional:
- Adults and pediatric patients 6 years of age or older, apply a thin ribbon of PreviDent® 5000 Dry Mouth to a toothbrush. Brush thoroughly once daily for two minutes, preferably at bedtime, in place of your regular toothpaste.
- After use, adults expectorate. For best results, do not eat, drink, or rinse for 30 minutes. Pediatric patients, ages 6-16 years, expectorate after use and rinse mouth thoroughly.