Generic name: phentermine resin
Dosage form: Capsules
This dosage information does not include all the information needed to use Ionamin safely and effectively. See full prescribing information for Ionamin.
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist.
One capsule daily, before breakfast or 10-14 hours before retiring. For individuals exhibiting greater drug responsiveness, IONAMIN ‘15’ will usually suffice. IONAMIN ‘30’ is recommended for less responsive patients. IONAMIN is not recommended for use in pediatric patients under 16 years of age.
IONAMIN Capsules should be swallowed whole.
- Ionamin Side Effects
- Ionamin Drug Interactions
- Adipex (phentermine) consumer information
- Adipex-P (phentermine hydrochloride) tablets, capsules dosage information
- Phentermine dosage information
- Phentermine consumer information
- Suprenza (phentermine hydrochloride) tablet, orally disintegrating dosage information