User Reviews for Ionamin

Learn more about Ionamin.

Obesity 1 reviews 54 medications

Weight Loss 6 reviews 24 medications

9.7
Summary of Ionamin reviews 7 reviews 9.8

Reviews for Ionamin

For Weight Loss "Adepix is the best meds on the market for weight loss I mainly used it for the energy!!! Losing the weight was a extra. My doctor put me on belviq and have no energy at all!!!"

rubynikki June 28, 2015

For Obesity "Excellent."

wendyessedce January 25, 2012

For Weight Loss "I have to agree with everyone here. I was prescribed this medication years ago and I lost 2 sizes, got down to a size 10/12 and kept it off for 2 years until I got pregnant with my son. My only side effects were dry mouth, not always wanting to sleep (because I took them too late sometimes) and extreme energy! It was the best medication for weight loss I've ever used and now I'm looking to lose the weight again. Although just a note to everyone, if you are going to do something like Ionamin, it's best to exercise with it...that helps to keep it off. I'm going to see my doctor/nutritionist next month!"

tac1013 April 29, 2010

For Weight Loss "This product helped me lose 30 pounds in three months! It was absolutely amazing and truly the best product I have tried. I had energy, no cravings and enjoyed smaller portions. Taking this off the market was terrible for me and I gained back a lot of the weight over the years. I had such success with this product."

Anonymous March 30, 2010

For Weight Loss "Best weight loss ever and the easiest! Went from 192 to 138 in 4 months! I gained most if it back since they took it off the market 3 years ago! Can't find anything nearly as good yet!"

Anonymous January 1, 2010

For Weight Loss "This medication worked wonders for me. I went from 230lbs in September 2008 to 175lbs in February 2009. When I took it, it just made me almost forget about food. I would sometimes forget about eating until late in the day and just ate because I knew I needed to. The only bad part was that it stopped working before I got to the weight I wanted, but I haven't gained the weight back as of June 2009."

Anonymous June 23, 2009

For Weight Loss "This product was awesome. I went from 192 lbs in September of 2005 to 138lbs in January of 2006 without any form of exercise. I was working 2 jobs and it gave me more energy than anything else I've ever tried. Some days I would have to force myself to eat something because I just wasn't hungry. Then, they took the stuff of the market (in Canada at least). Neither I nor my doctor can get it anywhere. I didn't have ANY side effects other than losing ugly fat. Bring this stuff back! I know plenty of people who tried this and ALL loved it with great results. Since being off Ionamin, I'm back at 174 lbs. There is nothing on the market like Ionamin. Please bring it back."

Anonymous April 10, 2009