Cortomycin Eye Ointment Dosage
Dosage form: neomycin sulfate and polymyxin b sulfate, bacitracin zinc and hydrocortisone
This dosage information does not include all the information needed to use Cortomycin Eye Ointment safely and effectively. See full prescribing information for Cortomycin Eye Ointment.
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Apply the ointment in the affected eye every 3 or 4 hours, depending on the severity of the condition.
Not more than 8 grams should be prescribed initially and the prescription should not be refilled without further evaluation as outlined in PRECAUTIONS: above.
- Cortomycin Eye Ointment Side Effects
- Cortomycin Eye Ointment Drug Interactions
- Bacitracin/Hydrocortisone/Neomycin/Polymyxin B Ophthalmic dosage information
- Neo-Poly-Bac (neomycin sulfate, polymyxin b sulfate and bacitracin zinc) ophthalmic ointment dosage information
- Triple Antibiotic HC Ophthalmic Ointment (neomycin sulfate and polymyxin b sulfate, bacitracin zinc and hydrocortisone) ophthalmic ointment dosage information