User Reviews for Verelan PM

Learn more about Verelan PM.

Cluster Headaches 1 reviews 35 medications

High Blood Pressure 1 reviews 253 medications

Angina 0 reviews 124 medications Not rated - Be the first
Arrhythmia 0 reviews 42 medications Not rated - Be the first
Bipolar Disorder 0 reviews 46 medications Not rated - Be the first
Idiopathic Hypertrop...baortic Stenosis 0 reviews 8 medications Not rated - Be the first
Migraine Prevention 0 reviews 32 medications Not rated - Be the first
Nocturnal Leg Cramps 0 reviews 24 medications Not rated - Be the first
Supraventricular Tachycardia 0 reviews 40 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Verelan PM reviews 2 reviews 9.5

Reviews for Verelan PM

For Cluster Headaches "My neurologist put me on just about every preventative medicine on the market and none helped stop my clusters. A high dose of Verapamil ER finally did the trick. (240 mg 3x a day) After almost 25 years of episodic cluster headaches I have finally been virtually headache free for about 3 years now! I am a bit worried about the side effects of taking such a high dose for such an extended time though. I've recently been having some voice issues and I'm wondering if there is a correlation."

qtipwoman July 20, 2013

For High Blood Pressure "I have had excellent results with this medication and only minimum side effects ( occasional constipation. I am a long-time calcium channel blocker taker and so far it has been an excellent prescription."

Bayridge Ron December 30, 2008