User Reviews for Bextra

8.2
Summary of Bextra reviews 10 reviews 8.9

Reviews for Bextra

Review by NY Female (taken for 1 to 6 months): User Rating:

Bextra (valdecoxib) for Period Pain: My experience with the use of Bextra was great! I did not take it on a daily basis . I used it as needed for severe bloating , heavy menstrual cycles and severe pain in my stomach and back. I took one pill during that time of month. Looked as if I lost 20lbs, felt great and was pain free. The medication was given to me as a sample trial from my OBGYN Dr. Not long following my sample pills Bextra was pulled and no longer available for use. This may have been a different result for me, had I taken the medicine daily . Considering that I did not . There was not any side effects to the medication .

May 23, 2012 2:10 AM

Bextra (valdecoxib) for Pain: Worked great for me. Did exactly what Doctor said it would do!

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
January 6, 2010 3:28 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Bextra (valdecoxib) for Pain: I have had migraines and irritable bowel syndrome since a child. I have developed curvature of the spine and degenerative discs. Bextra fixed them all. I am now on Percocet since the removal of Bextra. Percocet makes the pain tolerable but never takes the pain away like Bextra did.

August 7, 2009 12:49 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Bextra (valdecoxib) for Rheumatoid Arthritis: Best drug ever for rheumatoid arthritis. Should not be taken off the market. Not every drug is for every person. Look at Penicillin. Bring it back now!

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
June 26, 2009 10:27 AM
Review by 1452: User Rating:

Bextra (valdecoxib) for Osteoarthritis: I took this drug and it helped me a lot. I did have breakouts on my ankles but no other problems. I miss this drug, it sure helped my pain.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
April 13, 2009 6:07 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Bextra (valdecoxib) for Osteoarthritis: I found Bextra to be the most helpful medication for knee, shoulder or back pain that I have ever had. I desperately hope that it can be back on the market. It is too good to let go.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
March 30, 2009 3:01 PM
Review by Linda65: User Rating:

Bextra (valdecoxib) for Osteoarthritis: I broke my back and after trying many medicines and many combinations of medicines, Bextra was the only one that worked for my pain.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
February 12, 2009 11:19 PM

Bextra (valdecoxib) for Pain: Works better than all the other Cox 2 Inhibitors.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
February 6, 2009 9:30 PM
Review by JPE: User Rating:

Bextra (valdecoxib) for Pain: I had a similar experience. I had persistent back pain that muscle relaxers did nothing for. I started taking Bextra and the pain was gone in a day.

August 28, 2008 5:04 PM
Review by dwewe: User Rating:

Bextra (valdecoxib) for Pain: I was in agony for 11 days after my doctor prescribed a muscle relaxer for intense lower back pain. A friend gave me sample packs of Bextra and the pain was gone within a half day of taking Bextra.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
July 28, 2008 5:50 PM

Got questions about Rheumatoid Arthritis? Get answers from our expert Dr. Carteron. Click Here