User Reviews for Bextra

Learn more about Bextra.

Reviews for Bextra

For Period Pain "My experience with the use of Bextra was great! I did not take it on a daily basis . I used it as needed for severe bloating , heavy menstrual cycles and severe pain in my stomach and back. I took one pill during that time of month. Looked as if I lost 20lbs, felt great and was pain free. The medication was given to me as a sample trial from my OBGYN Dr. Not long following my sample pills Bextra was pulled and no longer available for use. This may have been a different result for me, had I taken the medicine daily . Considering that I did not . There was not any side effects to the medication ."

NY Female (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 23, 2012

For Pain "Worked great for me. Did exactly what Doctor said it would do!"

Anonymous January 6, 2010

For Pain "I have had migraines and irritable bowel syndrome since a child. I have developed curvature of the spine and degenerative discs. Bextra fixed them all. I am now on Percocet since the removal of Bextra. Percocet makes the pain tolerable but never takes the pain away like Bextra did."

Anonymous August 7, 2009

For Rheumatoid Arthritis "Best drug ever for rheumatoid arthritis. Should not be taken off the market. Not every drug is for every person. Look at Penicillin. Bring it back now!"

Anonymous June 26, 2009

For Osteoarthritis "I took this drug and it helped me a lot. I did have breakouts on my ankles but no other problems. I miss this drug, it sure helped my pain."

1452 April 13, 2009

For Osteoarthritis "I found Bextra to be the most helpful medication for knee, shoulder or back pain that I have ever had. I desperately hope that it can be back on the market. It is too good to let go."

Anonymous March 30, 2009

For Osteoarthritis "I broke my back and after trying many medicines and many combinations of medicines, Bextra was the only one that worked for my pain."

Linda65 February 12, 2009

For Pain "Works better than all the other Cox 2 Inhibitors."

Anonymous February 6, 2009

For Pain "I had a similar experience. I had persistent back pain that muscle relaxers did nothing for. I started taking Bextra and the pain was gone in a day."

JPE August 28, 2008

For Pain "I was in agony for 11 days after my doctor prescribed a muscle relaxer for intense lower back pain. A friend gave me sample packs of Bextra and the pain was gone within a half day of taking Bextra."

dwewe July 28, 2008