User Reviews for Valdecoxib

Also known as: Bextra

Learn more about Valdecoxib.

Period Pain 1 reviews 82 medications

8.6
Summary of Valdecoxib reviews 11 reviews 9.0

Reviews for Valdecoxib

Review by NY Female (taken for 1 to 6 months):

Bextra (valdecoxib) for Period Pain: My experience with the use of Bextra was great! I did not take it on a daily basis . I used it as needed for severe bloating , heavy menstrual cycles and severe pain in my stomach and back. I took one pill during that time of month. Looked as if I lost 20lbs, felt great and was pain free. The medication was given to me as a sample trial from my OBGYN Dr. Not long following my sample pills Bextra was pulled and no longer available for use. This may have been a different result for me, had I taken the medicine daily . Considering that I did not . There was not any side effects to the medication .

May 23, 2012 2:10 AM

Review by kanddwolfe:

For Pain: Please bring this back on the market. Wonderful for inflammation of joint. No pain when taking Bextra. Celebrex is no match compared to Bextra when it comes to getting pain under control.

January 21, 2010 7:25 PM

Bextra (valdecoxib) for Pain: Worked great for me. Did exactly what Doctor said it would do!

January 6, 2010 3:28 PM

Bextra (valdecoxib) for Pain: I have had migraines and irritable bowel syndrome since a child. I have developed curvature of the spine and degenerative discs. Bextra fixed them all. I am now on Percocet since the removal of Bextra. Percocet makes the pain tolerable but never takes the pain away like Bextra did.

August 7, 2009 12:49 AM

Bextra (valdecoxib) for Rheumatoid Arthritis: Best drug ever for rheumatoid arthritis. Should not be taken off the market. Not every drug is for every person. Look at Penicillin. Bring it back now!

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 26, 2009 10:27 AM

Review by 1452:

Bextra (valdecoxib) for Osteoarthritis: I took this drug and it helped me a lot. I did have breakouts on my ankles but no other problems. I miss this drug, it sure helped my pain.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 13, 2009 6:07 PM

Bextra (valdecoxib) for Osteoarthritis: I found Bextra to be the most helpful medication for knee, shoulder or back pain that I have ever had. I desperately hope that it can be back on the market. It is too good to let go.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 30, 2009 3:01 PM

Review by Linda65:

Bextra (valdecoxib) for Osteoarthritis: I broke my back and after trying many medicines and many combinations of medicines, Bextra was the only one that worked for my pain.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

February 12, 2009 11:19 PM

Bextra (valdecoxib) for Pain: Works better than all the other Cox 2 Inhibitors.

February 6, 2009 9:30 PM

Review by JPE:

Bextra (valdecoxib) for Pain: I had a similar experience. I had persistent back pain that muscle relaxers did nothing for. I started taking Bextra and the pain was gone in a day.

August 28, 2008 5:04 PM

Review by dwewe:

Bextra (valdecoxib) for Pain: I was in agony for 11 days after my doctor prescribed a muscle relaxer for intense lower back pain. A friend gave me sample packs of Bextra and the pain was gone within a half day of taking Bextra.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate