User Reviews for Trolamine salicylate

Also known as: Analgesia Creme Rub, Arthricream, ASA-Free, Asper-Flex, Aspercreme, Aspercreme Back & Body, Aspercreme Cream, Aspercreme Nighttime, Exocaine, Mobisyl Creme, Myoflex, Myoflex Cream, Myoflex Creme, Odorless Pain, Sports Pain Relief Rub, Sportscreme

Learn more about Trolamine salicylate.

Trolamine salicylate review summary

9.5/10 Average Rating

Compare all 1814 medications used in the treatment of Pain.

Reviews for Trolamine salicylate to treat Pain

Review by Discontinued?!!! (taken for 5 to 10 years):

Myoflex Cream (trolamine salicylate): This product is the best one I have ever used for back pain.. so disappointed that its been discontinued!

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
January 31, 2014 8:26 AM
Review by MadSweet (taken for 10 years or more): User Rating:

Myoflex Cream (trolamine salicylate): My hubby has been using this for years and has always said it works. I AGREE 100%. We are having difficulty finding it in the pharmacy stores, it seems that they are not carrying it anymore.

July 14, 2012 9:12 AM
Review by R.D.: User Rating:

trolamine salicylate: Plantar fasciitis: I combine Aspercreme with Cortizone-10 and rub it in and around my heal before bed. The next morning although still stiff, once stretched there is almost no pain on walking. Other than direct cortizone injections into the tendon nothing else seems to help other than not walking but that is not practicable and still make a living.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
September 16, 2011 2:51 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Myoflex Cream (trolamine salicylate): Myoflex Cream is absolutely amazing. I had really sore shoulders and upperback, from lifting. I used this cream and the pain is now completely gone. Absolutely amazing medicine, I highly recommend it.

September 18, 2010 2:47 PM
Review by gmcbroom: User Rating:

Myoflex Cream (trolamine salicylate): I use myoflex when my pain medication will not ease the constant pain I have from Raynaud's, Fibromyalgia, Rhematoid Arthritis, Osteoarthritis. You name it. My husband buys this cream for me by the case directly from the manufacture. I can not believe how well this works. Better than Morphine. My physical therapist introduced this cream to me over 10 years ago and I have used it since. So does all of my family.

November 30, 2008 7:07 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Myoflex Cream (trolamine salicylate): I take many pain medications, I have tried physio, heat and ice packs - you name it I have tried it. I used myoflex on a whim because my mother in law had some and said it worked. It REALLY does work!

August 30, 2008 10:15 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Aspercreme (trolamine salicylate): I worked at Target for a few years. On my feet all the time, and they ached at the end of the day. To get to sleep, I would use a face scrub like Apricot scrub on my feet, then rinse, towel dry, and apply aspercreme. It worked like a charm. I highly recommend this product for the relief of foot pain at the end of a long day's work.

June 22, 2008 8:45 PM