User Reviews for Trolamine salicylate

Also known as: Analgesia Creme Rub, Arthricream, ASA-Free, Asper-Flex, Aspercreme, Aspercreme Back & Body, Aspercreme Cream, Aspercreme Nighttime, Exocaine, Mobisyl Creme, Myoflex, Myoflex Cream, Myoflex Creme, Odorless Pain, Sports Pain Relief Rub, ...show all 16 brand names

Learn more about Trolamine salicylate.

Trolamine salicylate Review Summary

9.5/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 1785 medications used in the treatment of Pain.

Reviews for Trolamine salicylate to treat Pain

Aspercreme Cream (trolamine salicylate): "I love Aspercreme. It's easy to apply and odourless. My only wish is that it came in a roll on. Sometimes I don't have the strength to rub it in."

mighty mo (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 21, 2014

"I have Frozen Shoulder (Adhesive Capsulitis). Aspercreme (Trolamine salicylate) had the least/mildest side effects of any other medicine I saw, and the price was great. My mother had a frozen shoulder around 1985. Surgery was recommended, but she wanted to first try the painful stretching exercises to break the adhesions. This helped ease the pain enough to do them and recover. Since then, I have used it occasionally for a cramping deltoid muscle in my neck/shoulder that would send me to bed otherwise. Works really well when Tylenol is not enough, especially when trying to sleep."

Anonymous (taken for 10 years or more) July 27, 2014

Myoflex Cream (trolamine salicylate): "This product is the best one I have ever used for back pain.. so disappointed that its been discontinued!"

Discontinued?!!! (taken for 5 to 10 years) January 31, 2014

Myoflex Cream (trolamine salicylate): "My hubby has been using this for years and has always said it works. I AGREE 100%. We are having difficulty finding it in the pharmacy stores, it seems that they are not carrying it anymore. "

MadSweet (taken for 10 years or more) July 14, 2012

"Plantar fasciitis: I combine Aspercreme with Cortizone-10 and rub it in and around my heal before bed. The next morning although still stiff, once stretched there is almost no pain on walking. Other than direct cortizone injections into the tendon nothing else seems to help other than not walking but that is not practicable and still make a living."

R.D. September 16, 2011

Myoflex Cream (trolamine salicylate): "Myoflex Cream is absolutely amazing. I had really sore shoulders and upperback, from lifting. I used this cream and the pain is now completely gone. Absolutely amazing medicine, I highly recommend it."

Anonymous September 18, 2010

Myoflex Cream (trolamine salicylate): "I use myoflex when my pain medication will not ease the constant pain I have from Raynaud's, Fibromyalgia, Rhematoid Arthritis, Osteoarthritis. You name it. My husband buys this cream for me by the case directly from the manufacture. I can not believe how well this works. Better than Morphine. My physical therapist introduced this cream to me over 10 years ago and I have used it since. So does all of my family."

gmcbroom November 30, 2008

Myoflex Cream (trolamine salicylate): "I take many pain medications, I have tried physio, heat and ice packs - you name it I have tried it. I used myoflex on a whim because my mother in law had some and said it worked. It REALLY does work!"

Anonymous August 30, 2008

Aspercreme (trolamine salicylate): "I worked at Target for a few years. On my feet all the time, and they ached at the end of the day. To get to sleep, I would use a face scrub like Apricot scrub on my feet, then rinse, towel dry, and apply aspercreme. It worked like a charm. I highly recommend this product for the relief of foot pain at the end of a long day's work."

Anonymous June 22, 2008