Pill Identifier App

User Reviews for Tetracaine

Also known as: Dermocaine, Pontocaine, Viractin

Learn more about Tetracaine.

Cold Sores 1 reviews 32 medications

Allergic Urticaria 0 reviews 29 medications Not rated - Be the first
Local Anesthesia 0 reviews 42 medications Not rated - Be the first
Skin Rash 0 reviews 100 medications Not rated - Be the first
Urticaria 0 reviews 189 medications Not rated - Be the first

Reviews for Tetracaine

Review by swstryker:

Viractin (tetracaine) for Cold Sores: This is the very best cold sore medicine I have ever used. I am 51 yrs old and have suffered with cold sores all my life. I used to get them so bad as a child that they were an embarrassment to me growing up. They were large and nasty looking and they would bleed when dry and cracking. Nothing at that time helped. As an adult I found Viractin on the drugstore shelf and gave it a try. Best decision I ever made for my cold sore treatment. I carry a container with me everywhere I go, just in case. You have to catch the cold sores early. As soon as I feel the little itchy feeling on my mouth I put a dab of Viractin on it and they NEVER get any larger than a tiny pimple. They also go away much faster!

September 10, 2011 11:45 PM