User Reviews for Imitrex Statdose

Learn more about Imitrex Statdose.

Cluster Headaches 2 reviews 35 medications

9.2
Migraine 9 reviews 77 medications

Summary of Imitrex Statdose reviews 11 reviews 9.0

Reviews for Imitrex Statdose

For Migraine "Imitrex is truly a miracle for me. It has given me my life back!"

Piper5 August 28, 2014

For Migraine "I have extremely bad migraines and have tried several different medicines. Imitrex stat dose injections have really been a lifesaver!"

Nanas meds (taken for 2 to 5 years) December 13, 2013

For Migraine "The stat dose is a miracle. I can finally go on vacations and don't miss out on work. I used to be in tears and would be submitted to hospital for a i.v."

Unrealford (taken for 5 to 10 years) December 6, 2012

For Migraine "Pill form did not work for me but the stat-dose stops the pain within twenty mins most times. Side effects are tightness in chest, weakness in arms but this goes away within an hour or so. Better than that little devil with the big hammer beating the inside of my head. I take it as soon as I feel that I am getting a migraine and not just a common headache. I try not to overuse it as I have a fear it will stop working and it is the only thing that works short of an E.R. visit for Demerol."

Gblank69 September 19, 2011

For New Daily Persistent Headache "I have headaches everyday. I get them in the morning and vomiting is first thing. Imitrex injections clear them right up."

Anonymous April 19, 2011

For Cluster Headaches "Fast relief after injecting. Haven't had many other treatments. I use for cluster headaches."

bikerscan July 23, 2010

For Migraine "I have had migraines since I was 6 years old, they are very strong in my family. I have been using the Imitrex injections since I was 17, I am now 25. I am always amazed at how well the Imitrex works, because I get migraines so often I usually wait until my migraine is pretty bad before taking an injection (You are supposed to take it at the first sign of a migraine but if I did that I would take an injection almost daily). I take the injection, lie down for 30-60 minuted and the migraine is totally gone! Seriously. The only side effects I have are a tingly/tight feeling that lasts 2-3 minutes, and as of the last 3 years a red itchy injection site reaction, that resolves in 2 hours or less."

Anonymous August 5, 2009

For Migraine "Because my migraines start while I am asleep, I do not get the "lights" prior to onset. I start by having ringing in my ears around 11 p.m., then around 2:30 a.m. the pain starts. If I take a shot at that time, I can function during the day. If not, around 4 to 5 a.m. I awake with a full-blown, blind-in-one-eye migraine and I cannot function for about 12 hours. Later it feels like someone took a baseball bat to my head and it hurts."

Anonymous June 5, 2009

For Migraine "I'm 21 years old and have unfortunately inherited my family's notorious migraine genes. I've suffered from migraines from a very young age. The 1st medicine I was given at age 21 being finally officially diagnosed by military doctors, while being deployed to Iraq, was Zomig dissolving tablets. No luck, second was Imitrex tablets - same thing, nothing except side effects. Then I was tried on stat-dose Imitrex, still nothing. The only thing that's helped with killing my migraines is an ER visit being treated with fluids, Valium to knock me out and Dilaudid or morphine along with Phenergran."

muhl boy May 24, 2009

For Migraine "Great drug."

tuf November 18, 2008

For Migraine "Works very well for migraines. "

moonfaery October 9, 2008

For Cluster Headaches "These injections are a God send for Clusterers. The ONLY drawback that I experienced was the expense which forbids me from using them on a regular basis...but the tablets are a good substitute... just takes much longer to work. The injections work almost instantly.."

Zonie March 31, 2008