User Reviews for Supartz

Learn more about Supartz.

Osteoarthritis 5 reviews 366 medications

9.6
Summary of Supartz reviews 5 reviews 9.6

Reviews for Supartz

Review by blgj:

For Osteoarthritis: Received first series of Supartz shots in 2005. Pain free until 2009. In 2012 I was unable to receive Supartz...office was no longer offering them...received another product ...no relief from pain. Will be looking for a doctor that does offer Supartz.

March 28, 2013 8:18 PM

Review by Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year):

For Osteoarthritis: Except for the expense, I was happy with the results.

June 4, 2012 12:32 PM

For Osteoarthritis: I get Supartz injections in my osteoarthritis ankle at lease every 5 to 6 months. It is truly a miracle. I have 99.9% relief. I just wish the insurance would cover the injection. They wont cover it because they state the ankle is not a major joint!?

August 31, 2011 12:54 AM

For Osteoarthritis: I was taking Vicodin during the day and Oxycodone to sleep at night because of the severe pain I was in with osteoarthritis. After a series of 5 shots in each knee, I have experienced complete relief for 2 years. Just recently I have started feeling the beginnings of some joint pain and am scheduled to begin the series of shots today. I'm hoping this round is as successful as the last.

65 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

December 3, 2009 2:24 PM

For Osteoarthritis: I am able to take a walk now without knee pain during or after my 30 minute walk.

79 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 11, 2008 2:49 PM