User Reviews for Supartz

Learn more about Supartz.

Osteoarthritis 7 reviews 348 medications

9.3
Summary of Supartz reviews 7 reviews 9.3

Reviews for Supartz

For Osteoarthritis "Hi - I started the Supartz injections in November of last year. Let me just say this, I am not 100% pain free, but it is a whole lot better then the pain I was having before. The pain had me in tears all the time. But here lately, I have been feeling alot of pressure. And I have been getting pain on the other side of the knee, like burning and stabbing pain now and then. But it is still better then it was before. The Supartz Injections overall works for me, in fact Thursday I am starting the injections for the other knee. And as far as staying off the knee and rest, I take it easy the rest of that day and the next I just go about my daily routines. I will ask more questions when I see my doctor on Thursday."

blkfire (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 20, 2015

For Osteoarthritis "I have had two knee surgeries in the past 20 months. I had 3 rounds of Synvisc with no relief whatsoever. My doctor suggested Supartz. Although I was hesitant, he convinced me to try it. Boy am I glad I did. I went from walking with a noticeable limp to biking 35 to 45 miles at a clip and walking with no pain. This occurred in 5 weeks!!! I am thrilled with this medication and would recommend it to anyone suffering knee pain. The worst that could happen is it doesn't work."

New Believer November 4, 2014

For Osteoarthritis "Received first series of Supartz shots in 2005. Pain free until 2009. In 2012 I was unable to receive Supartz...office was no longer offering them...received another product ...no relief from pain. Will be looking for a doctor that does offer Supartz."

blgj March 28, 2013

For Osteoarthritis "Except for the expense, I was happy with the results."

Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year) June 4, 2012

For Osteoarthritis "I get Supartz injections in my osteoarthritis ankle at lease every 5 to 6 months. It is truly a miracle. I have 99.9% relief. I just wish the insurance would cover the injection. They wont cover it because they state the ankle is not a major joint!?"

Anonymous August 31, 2011

For Osteoarthritis "I was taking Vicodin during the day and Oxycodone to sleep at night because of the severe pain I was in with osteoarthritis. After a series of 5 shots in each knee, I have experienced complete relief for 2 years. Just recently I have started feeling the beginnings of some joint pain and am scheduled to begin the series of shots today. I'm hoping this round is as successful as the last."

Anonymous December 3, 2009

77 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Osteoarthritis "I am able to take a walk now without knee pain during or after my 30 minute walk."

Anonymous November 11, 2008

83 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate