User Reviews for Doral

Learn more about Doral.

Insomnia 1 reviews 96 medications

Reviews for Doral

Review by A.L., B.A. 123: User Rating:

Doral (quazepam) for Insomnia: This medicine works perfectly for my otherwise 2-3 sleepless night per week! My psychiatrist prescribes me 22.5mg, right before bed, a bit more that the recommended dose of 7.5-15mg. (I'm a big guy.) She warned me not to take it more than 3 times per week, or else dependence and tolerance would almost certainly develop. Rarely (about every three weeks) I need 30mg; my doctor knows about and approves of this. I find it especially useful after a long, late day at work. I usually get off of work between 11pm and 1am. On occasion, I have to wake up early, after a late night. Without Doral, it would take 2 or 3 hours to relax, and although I would prefer the natural route, I don't always have that luxury. It gives me a deep 7-8 hour sleep.

February 15, 2011 2:56 AM