Medication Guide App

Insomnia 2 reviews 100 medications

Summary of Doral reviews 2 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Doral

Review by Dobs (taken for 10 years or more):

For Insomnia: I have taken Doral for a long time. My Doctor tried every sleep medicine on the market. I take Parnate, an MAO Inhibitor that affects my sleep center. When Doral came on the market I was put on It. Doral worked great. I could purchase it with My Medicare card through 2013, but no more. My doctor appealed and was denied because it was not on the market now. I sure wish It would get back on sale as I would be grateful.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 13, 2014 7:34 PM

Review by A.L., B.A. 123:

For Insomnia: This medicine works perfectly for my otherwise 2-3 sleepless night per week! My psychiatrist prescribes me 22.5mg, right before bed, a bit more that the recommended dose of 7.5-15mg. (I'm a big guy.) She warned me not to take it more than 3 times per week, or else dependence and tolerance would almost certainly develop. Rarely (about every three weeks) I need 30mg; my doctor knows about and approves of this. I find it especially useful after a long, late day at work. I usually get off of work between 11pm and 1am. On occasion, I have to wake up early, after a late night. Without Doral, it would take 2 or 3 hours to relax, and although I would prefer the natural route, I don't always have that luxury. It gives me a deep 7-8 hour sleep.

February 15, 2011 2:56 AM