User Reviews for Rythmol

Learn more about Rythmol.

Atrial Fibrillation 4 reviews 34 medications

6.3
Atrial Flutter 0 reviews 25 medications

Ventricular Tachycardia 0 reviews 33 medications Not rated - Be the first
Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome 0 reviews 7 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Rythmol reviews 4 reviews 6.3

Reviews for Rythmol

For Atrial Fibrillation "Have had atrial fibrillation for 25 years. Tried a number a medicines and was on amiodarone for a few years but had to stop. Decided to give Rythmol a try, and have used it for more than 15 years. Have not had a noticeable attack of atrial fibrillation for many years, although I did land in emergency for another arrhythmia last year. This has been a life saver for me. Supply is getting to be an issue though."

Grw57 (taken for 10 years or more) November 28, 2013

For Atrial Fibrillation "I've been on Rythmol for Atrial Fibrillation for about 6 months. Initially, it wasn't working too well. I'd be in rhythm for a few days and go out for a day or more. After a few months of this I asked my Cardiologist if he could suggest another anti-arrhythmia drug but he suggested we give Rythmol more time. He increased my dosage gradually until I was taking the maximum dose, two 150mg tablets 3 times a day. I have been in rhythm for over two months now and I never had any side effects so I am very satisfied at this point."

Paul H August 13, 2011

For Atrial Fibrillation "Rythmol caused my blood pressure and pulse to drop dangerously low. I was admitted in hospital for two days. "

Anonymous April 29, 2011

For Atrial Fibrillation "The combo of atenolol in the morning and 1 propafanone at bedtime has stopped my atrial-fibrillation in its tracks!"

MAD RUSSIAN August 25, 2008