User Reviews for Rythmol

Learn more about Rythmol.

Atrial Fibrillation 4 reviews 33 medications

6.3
Atrial Flutter 0 reviews 24 medications

Ventricular Tachycardia 0 reviews 27 medications Not rated - Be the first
Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome 0 reviews 7 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Rythmol reviews 4 reviews 6.3

Reviews for Rythmol

Review by Grw57 (taken for 10 years or more): User Rating:

Rythmol (propafenone) for Atrial Fibrillation: Have had atrial fibrillation for 25 years. Tried a number a medicines and was on amiodarone for a few years but had to stop. Decided to give Rythmol a try, and have used it for more than 15 years. Have not had a noticeable attack of atrial fibrillation for many years, although I did land in emergency for another arrhythmia last year. This has been a life saver for me. Supply is getting to be an issue though.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
November 28, 2013 1:46 PM
Review by Paul H:

Rythmol (propafenone) for Atrial Fibrillation: I've been on Rythmol for Atrial Fibrillation for about 6 months. Initially, it wasn't working too well. I'd be in rhythm for a few days and go out for a day or more. After a few months of this I asked my Cardiologist if he could suggest another anti-arrhythmia drug but he suggested we give Rythmol more time. He increased my dosage gradually until I was taking the maximum dose, two 150mg tablets 3 times a day. I have been in rhythm for over two months now and I never had any side effects so I am very satisfied at this point.

August 13, 2011 12:38 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Rythmol (propafenone) for Atrial Fibrillation: Rythmol caused my blood pressure and pulse to drop dangerously low. I was admitted in hospital for two days.

April 29, 2011 11:32 AM
Review by MAD RUSSIAN: User Rating:

Rythmol (propafenone) for Atrial Fibrillation: The combo of atenolol in the morning and 1 propafanone at bedtime has stopped my atrial-fibrillation in its tracks!

August 25, 2008 7:26 PM