User Reviews for Condylox

Learn more about Condylox.

Condylomata Acuminata 4 reviews 6 medications

Summary of Condylox reviews 4 reviews 7.0

Reviews for Condylox

Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Condylox (podofilox) for Condylomata Acuminata: This really works. But use the head of a pin to apply it. That will keep it off your healthy skin. Use a hair dryer to dry the medicine. It will burn healthy skin, but if you are careful it will be fine. Warts fell off in 4 days.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
April 25, 2012 8:06 PM
Review by kaos2: User Rating:

Condylox (podofilox) for Condylomata Acuminata: This did absolute wonders to my warts. I had them in my anal area. The first day no improvement the second it all was gone, there was moderate burning and aching but it was worth it.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
September 3, 2011 4:01 AM
Review by Jeromey: User Rating:

Condylox (podofilox) for Condylomata Acuminata: I've completed 3 cycles of Condylox and have seen no improvements in the size or number of my warts. This is very frustrating and wish I could get rid of it. It's ruining my quality of life and I have no self confidence. I should be in my prime!

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate