User Reviews for Condylox

Learn more about Condylox.

Condylomata Acuminata 4 reviews 6 medications

Summary of Condylox reviews 4 reviews 7.0

Reviews for Condylox

For Condylomata Acuminata: This really works. But use the head of a pin to apply it. That will keep it off your healthy skin. Use a hair dryer to dry the medicine. It will burn healthy skin, but if you are careful it will be fine. Warts fell off in 4 days.

April 25, 2012 8:06 PM

Review by kaos2:

For Condylomata Acuminata: This did absolute wonders to my warts. I had them in my anal area. The first day no improvement the second it all was gone, there was moderate burning and aching but it was worth it.

September 3, 2011 4:01 AM

Review by Jeromey:

For Condylomata Acuminata: I've completed 3 cycles of Condylox and have seen no improvements in the size or number of my warts. This is very frustrating and wish I could get rid of it. It's ruining my quality of life and I have no self confidence. I should be in my prime!

May 2, 2010 10:28 PM