User Reviews for Podofilox

Also known as: Condylox

Learn more about Podofilox.

Condylomata Acuminata 9 reviews 6 medications

6.9
Summary of Podofilox reviews 9 reviews 6.9

Reviews for Podofilox

Review by Kevin NY:

For Condylomata Acuminata: The warts went away the first time for about a month but came back. Be very careful it is very very painful. Swelling, redness and peeling. I went to the urologist after having pretty bad symptoms. If the same happens this is what I was told. Soak in warm water with a bath. Use soap and water to clean. Chlorine water from pools are a plus. Good luck

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 6, 2014 7:55 PM

Review by Black Doll:

For : It burns a little leaves my anal area sore but they slowly go away

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 28, 2014 12:56 AM

Condylox (podofilox) for Condylomata Acuminata: This really works. But use the head of a pin to apply it. That will keep it off your healthy skin. Use a hair dryer to dry the medicine. It will burn healthy skin, but if you are careful it will be fine. Warts fell off in 4 days.

April 25, 2012 8:06 PM

Review by kaos2:

Condylox (podofilox) for Condylomata Acuminata: This did absolute wonders to my warts. I had them in my anal area. The first day no improvement the second it all was gone, there was moderate burning and aching but it was worth it.

September 3, 2011 4:01 AM

Review by Jeromey:

Condylox (podofilox) for Condylomata Acuminata: I've completed 3 cycles of Condylox and have seen no improvements in the size or number of my warts. This is very frustrating and wish I could get rid of it. It's ruining my quality of life and I have no self confidence. I should be in my prime!

May 2, 2010 10:28 PM

For Condylomata Acuminata: I have used it for two sessions over the last 6 months. Burns, makes skin peel, but they do go away. They crust up and fall off after a few days. however, I've had a return outbreak and am using it again. If this doesn't work, then I'm doing laser removal.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

February 3, 2010 1:27 PM

Review by Boyee:

For Condylomata Acuminata: This is a very good drug. Although you have to be cautious were you apply it. The drug did burn and also caused my skin to peel, dry, and became very painful. My new doctor told me to stop use and we opted for the laser surgery. It cleared them, but they still come back.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 25, 2009 9:53 AM

Review by lady jay:

For Condylomata Acuminata: I have to be honest I didn't think it would work, but after the first week of treatment the warts got so small I could barely see them. Then after the second week they were gone, I mean it. It did burn a little bit when I applied it on the warts but it was worth it because it does truly work.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate