User Reviews for Podofilox

Also known as: Condylox

Learn more about Podofilox.

Condylomata Acuminata 12 reviews 6 medications

8.1
Summary of Podofilox reviews 12 reviews 8.1

Reviews for Podofilox

For Condylomata Acuminata: "I have a wart under my balls so I applied to that one first to see how my body reacted to it. So I'm 2 days in with that one and 1 day in for the anal warts. I have about 4 or 5. So far the pain is not unbearable. I do feel general discomfort but it only hurts if you apply it to the skin around the wart. You must let it dry before letting any skin to fold over the spot you treated. If it hurts to the point where you can't take it you are applying it to the wrong spot or maybe applying too much."

Dc guy (taken for less than 1 month) May 31, 2015

For Condylomata Acuminata: "Lord the burning and discomfort is horrible!! My daily routines changed for week but it works they fell off after the first cycle. Had to go to 4 doctors to get this prescribed!! It really works. Skin will peel and everything painful!! but I looked at it as my punishment for not being safer w/ my sex life"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) May 19, 2015

For Condylomata Acuminata: "It worked! After trying Aldara this one worked good luck everyone. "

Mia90 January 26, 2015

For Condylomata Acuminata: "The warts went away the first time for about a month but came back. Be very careful it is very very painful. Swelling, redness and peeling. I went to the urologist after having pretty bad symptoms. If the same happens this is what I was told. Soak in warm water with a bath. Use soap and water to clean. Chlorine water from pools are a plus. Good luck"

Kevin NY November 6, 2014

For : "It burns a little leaves my anal area sore but they slowly go away"

Black Doll May 28, 2014

Condylox (podofilox) for Condylomata Acuminata: "This really works. But use the head of a pin to apply it. That will keep it off your healthy skin. Use a hair dryer to dry the medicine. It will burn healthy skin, but if you are careful it will be fine. Warts fell off in 4 days."

Anonymous April 25, 2012

Condylox (podofilox) for Condylomata Acuminata: "This did absolute wonders to my warts. I had them in my anal area. The first day no improvement the second it all was gone, there was moderate burning and aching but it was worth it."

kaos2 September 3, 2011

Condylox (podofilox) for Condylomata Acuminata: "I've completed 3 cycles of Condylox and have seen no improvements in the size or number of my warts. This is very frustrating and wish I could get rid of it. It's ruining my quality of life and I have no self confidence. I should be in my prime!"

Jeromey May 2, 2010

For Condylomata Acuminata: "I have used it for two sessions over the last 6 months. Burns, makes skin peel, but they do go away. They crust up and fall off after a few days. however, I've had a return outbreak and am using it again. If this doesn't work, then I'm doing laser removal."

Anonymous February 3, 2010

For Condylomata Acuminata: "This is a very good drug. Although you have to be cautious were you apply it. The drug did burn and also caused my skin to peel, dry, and became very painful. My new doctor told me to stop use and we opted for the laser surgery. It cleared them, but they still come back."

Boyee June 25, 2009

For Condylomata Acuminata: "I have to be honest I didn't think it would work, but after the first week of treatment the warts got so small I could barely see them. Then after the second week they were gone, I mean it. It did burn a little bit when I applied it on the warts but it was worth it because it does truly work."

lady jay June 4, 2009

For Condylomata Acuminata: "the best thing i ever bought"

j money April 2, 2008

Condylox (podofilox) for Condylomata Acuminata: "Very good"

soby March 29, 2008