User Reviews for Podofilox

Also known as: Condylox

Learn more about Podofilox.

Condylomata Acuminata 8 reviews 6 medications

7.4
Summary of Podofilox reviews 8 reviews 7.4

Reviews for Podofilox

Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Condylox (podofilox) for Condylomata Acuminata: This really works. But use the head of a pin to apply it. That will keep it off your healthy skin. Use a hair dryer to dry the medicine. It will burn healthy skin, but if you are careful it will be fine. Warts fell off in 4 days.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
April 25, 2012 8:06 PM
Review by kaos2: User Rating:

Condylox (podofilox) for Condylomata Acuminata: This did absolute wonders to my warts. I had them in my anal area. The first day no improvement the second it all was gone, there was moderate burning and aching but it was worth it.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
September 3, 2011 4:01 AM
Review by Jeromey: User Rating:

Condylox (podofilox) for Condylomata Acuminata: I've completed 3 cycles of Condylox and have seen no improvements in the size or number of my warts. This is very frustrating and wish I could get rid of it. It's ruining my quality of life and I have no self confidence. I should be in my prime!

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
May 2, 2010 10:28 PM

podofilox for Condylomata Acuminata: I have used it for two sessions over the last 6 months. Burns, makes skin peel, but they do go away. They crust up and fall off after a few days. however, I've had a return outbreak and am using it again. If this doesn't work, then I'm doing laser removal.

February 3, 2010 1:27 PM
Review by Boyee: User Rating:

podofilox for Condylomata Acuminata: This is a very good drug. Although you have to be cautious were you apply it. The drug did burn and also caused my skin to peel, dry, and became very painful. My new doctor told me to stop use and we opted for the laser surgery. It cleared them, but they still come back.

June 25, 2009 9:53 AM
Review by lady jay: User Rating:

podofilox for Condylomata Acuminata: I have to be honest I didn't think it would work, but after the first week of treatment the warts got so small I could barely see them. Then after the second week they were gone, I mean it. It did burn a little bit when I applied it on the warts but it was worth it because it does truly work.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate