User Reviews for Pemirolast

Also known as: Alamast

Learn more about Pemirolast.

Reviews for Pemirolast

Alamast (pemirolast) for Conjunctivitis, Allergic: "Alamast is the most wonderful thing EVER! My eyes get really itchy with allergies sometimes. It's so bad I want to scratch them out (which sounds bad, I know, but if you've got allergic eyes you know what I mean!) One drop of this and in a few seconds the itching is gone. After a couple of minutes my eyes are back to normal. I love it and have used it for years now!"

Anonymous November 8, 2011

Alamast (pemirolast) for Conjunctivitis, Allergic: "I have allergy's really bad and my doctor prescribed Alamast. I did not get any results whatsoever from this medicine. I had no side effects, or any relief from this drug either. It is very expensive (around $100 per bottle), and I used 2 bottles. However, someone else might have a better experience."

Anonymous December 10, 2009