User Reviews for Omacor

Dietary Supplementation 0 reviews 466 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Omacor reviews 2 reviews 9.0

Reviews for Omacor

Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Omacor (omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids) for Hypertriglyceridemia: I use this medicine since several years now, and my triglyceride level has dropped 20-30. Also my cholesterol is OK now. I use 4 grams a day.

April 6, 2011 5:39 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Omacor (omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids) for Hypertriglyceridemia: I have had hypothyroidisim since I was 10 years old. I am not over weight, I do not eat red meat but my cholesterol is close to 300. I have used 5 different statins, they work but I am left with cramping in my thighs or my gut and therefore I can't take them. Omacor lowerd my cholesterol to 212 without pain of any kind. It is a more natural approach to cholesterol. managment.

52 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
June 20, 2008 8:15 PM