User Reviews for ProAmatine

Learn more about ProAmatine.

Dysautonomia 2 reviews 54 medications

9.2
Postural Orthostatic...ycardia Syndrome 3 reviews 8 medications

6.8
Hypotension 0 reviews 15 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of ProAmatine reviews 5 reviews 7.8

Reviews for ProAmatine

Review by zahta32 (taken for 1 to 6 months): User Rating:

ProAmatine (midodrine) for Dysautonomia: I can't stand up without it.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
December 24, 2012 9:08 PM
Review by POTSgrrrrl: User Rating:

ProAmatine (midodrine) for Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome: Didn't seem to lower my heart rate very much, except when I tried to walk around in physical therapy class. Then it caused a severe drop in my heart rate, from about 95 in the relaxed sitting position, to below the 50s when I walked a few yards. Bradycardia is a documented side effect, and unfortunately one I suffered from. Also had lots of goosebumps, tingling scalp, chills and flushing throughout the day. I'm not totally knocking it, because I know it works for some POTS patients, but it wasn't the medicine for me.

October 1, 2010 8:38 PM
Review by Ddominelli: User Rating:

ProAmatine (midodrine) for Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome: ProAmatine is the best thing since sliced bread! Without ProAmatine POTS patients like me would not be able to function! The side effects are minimal and short lasting (they usually go away within the first week) and it gives people their lives back!

August 17, 2010 11:09 PM
Review by simplivin: User Rating:

ProAmatine (midodrine) for Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome: Rash, goosebumps even when hot, odd blood pressure swings, scalp tingling and other problems. Was taken off it fairly quickly.

December 20, 2009 2:19 PM
Review by lvnpeace: User Rating:

ProAmatine (midodrine) for Dysautonomia: This medication gave me back my life. I was passing out everywhere. People in Target hated to see me coming. I passed out in a parking lot and prayed I wouldn't be run over. I had hypotension and vaso-vagal syncope upon movement. This didn't "cure" it, but helped me so much.

September 29, 2009 7:21 PM