User Reviews for Vusion

Learn more about Vusion.

Reviews for Vusion to treat Diaper Rash

I'm adult using this Amazing Cream, skin folds, under breasts, between legs etc. wherever moisture is not exposed to air. OVER night notice of improvement with VUSION. Used OTHER "antifungals" and made my condition MUCH worse. VUSION is the BEST product on the market.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

February 25, 2012 12:22 PM

Insurance covered before for same conditions, it is the BEST STUFF on the market and I've used alot of the antifungals, putting this on my skin was like putting "heaven" on my skin, BEST PRODUCT EVER! Trying to get insurance to cover. It treats OTHER conditions than "diaper rash" for under breast, groin areas, skin folds, anywhere moisture holds, using this and UNscented soaps, I noticed BIG difference over night! I've used "Other" antifungals and ZERO help and/or made condition MUCH worse. Wish it was affordable to buy if insurance will not cover again. I've tried 5 other antifungals and NO help at all.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

February 2, 2012 10:59 PM

Learn more about Diaper Rash

More about Vusion (miconazole / zinc oxide topical)