User Reviews for Vusion

Learn more about Vusion.

Reviews for Vusion to treat Diaper Rash

"It worked after some time"

dottie lou March 30, 2015

"I'm adult using this Amazing Cream, skin folds, under breasts, between legs etc. wherever moisture is not exposed to air. OVER night notice of improvement with VUSION. Used OTHER "antifungals" and made my condition MUCH worse. VUSION is the BEST product on the market. "

Anonymous February 25, 2012

"Insurance covered before for same conditions, it is the BEST STUFF on the market and I've used alot of the antifungals, putting this on my skin was like putting "heaven" on my skin, BEST PRODUCT EVER! Trying to get insurance to cover. It treats OTHER conditions than "diaper rash" for under breast, groin areas, skin folds, anywhere moisture holds, using this and UNscented soaps, I noticed BIG difference over night! I've used "Other" antifungals and ZERO help and/or made condition MUCH worse. Wish it was affordable to buy if insurance will not cover again. I've tried 5 other antifungals and NO help at all."

Anonymous February 2, 2012

Learn more about Diaper Rash

More about Vusion (miconazole / zinc oxide topical)

Professional resources