User Reviews for Lecithin

Also known as: Lecithin Natural, Lecithin-Softgels, Soya Lecithin

Learn more about Lecithin.

Herbal Supplementation 4 reviews 14 medications

9.6
Summary of Lecithin reviews 4 reviews 9.6

Reviews for Lecithin

Review by Vol'kez:

For Herbal Supplementation: I took it to regrow nerve tissue and it worked. It takes a few weeks to months to work but it made all my other skills from touch to twitch insanely better, I play the piano better then Beethoven and Mozart. It's side effects when you stop gives you weird eating disorders like anorexia.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 8, 2014 3:07 PM

For Herbal Supplementation: I have taken lecithin for over 20 yrs. For me it has reduced excess body fat. I have dieted with and without it. With it I lost more inches, weigh 100lbs. and size 2. It does take excess body fat away if you are really trying to loose weight.

July 17, 2012 7:44 AM

For Herbal Supplementation: Taking 2-4 120mg softgels each day while breastfeeding averted plugged milk ducts.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 7, 2012 3:20 PM

Review by hfo1930:

For Herbal Supplementation: My triglycerides have been very high, had the number down to 257 and someone mentioned lecithin. After two months 1200mg capsule twice a day the number is 163, lowest it's been in 20 years. I'm sure it will be lower next blood test. Will know in about 2 weeks.

August 21, 2011 6:18 PM