User Reviews for Lecithin

Also known as: Lecithin Natural, Lecithin-Softgels, Soya Lecithin

Learn more about Lecithin.

Herbal Supplementation 4 reviews 13 medications

9.6
Summary of Lecithin reviews 4 reviews 9.6

Reviews for Lecithin

For Herbal Supplementation: "I took it to regrow nerve tissue and it worked. It takes a few weeks to months to work but it made all my other skills from touch to twitch insanely better, I play the piano better then Beethoven and Mozart. It's side effects when you stop gives you weird eating disorders like anorexia. "

Vol'kez March 8, 2014

For Herbal Supplementation: "I have taken lecithin for over 20 yrs. For me it has reduced excess body fat. I have dieted with and without it. With it I lost more inches, weigh 100lbs. and size 2. It does take excess body fat away if you are really trying to loose weight."

Anonymous July 17, 2012

For Herbal Supplementation: "Taking 2-4 120mg softgels each day while breastfeeding averted plugged milk ducts."

Anonymous March 7, 2012

For Herbal Supplementation: "My triglycerides have been very high, had the number down to 257 and someone mentioned lecithin. After two months 1200mg capsule twice a day the number is 163, lowest it's been in 20 years. I'm sure it will be lower next blood test. Will know in about 2 weeks."

hfo1930 August 21, 2011