User Reviews for Sporanox

Learn more about Sporanox.

Reviews for Sporanox to treat Coccidioidomycosis

"I have had a cocci infection in my left knee for 25 years (research says it will be chronic). It took 5 years and 3 surgeries to get a diagnosis. I got relief the first day I started with Nizoral. After seven years, I switched to Sporanox 200 mg per day. Efforts to stop the therapy always followed with relapse. However, dropping to a 100mg per day maintenance dose after another 5 years kept all swelling and symptoms at bay. In 2004, I was able to stop taking Sporanox and was symptom free until last month (Sept, 2011). Swelling and heat disappeared within a day of restarting Sporanox. Titer blood test results have varied over the history of my infection from 32:1 to negative to 16:1 to again being negative at this time."

Trail Runner October 20, 2011