User Reviews for Hydroquinone

Also known as: Aclaro, Aclaro PD, Alera, Alphaquin HP, Alustra, Claripel, Complex HQ Plus, Eldopaque, Eldopaque Forte, Eldoquin, Eldoquin Forte, EpiQuin Micro, Esoterica, Esoterica Daytime, Esoterica Nighttime, ...show all 40 brand names

Learn more about Hydroquinone.

Dermatological Disorders 3 reviews 277 medications

3.2
Summary of Hydroquinone reviews 3 reviews 3.3

Reviews for Hydroquinone

Melquin HP (hydroquinone) for Dermatological Disorders: "I have only been using it a week. But it has made my age spots DARKER!!. Not sure if I should keep using it or not."

Anonymous September 25, 2014

For Dermatological Disorders: "I've use products with Hydroquinone for years. I am currently using a brand with 3%. I have a condition called Hyperpigmentation. When I bathe I slough off more skin than most people do. This product removes enough to give the impression that I have beautiful skin and I am often complimented on my skins softness and smoothness. I still have darkness under the arms but not unsightly. My knees, elbows are very dark and my hands are the darker especially the middle joint of each finger and my knuckles. All not unsightly because I use this cream. I am 60 have been mistaken for much younger. I avoid the sun."

jbsilver May 30, 2011

For Dermatological Disorders: "After only four applications of hydroquinone, I developed severe irritation, itching, rash and subsequent brown blotchy spots on my face. My dermatologist said it was not the cream, that I had just not noticed the brown spots before. I definitely had an allergic reaction. Perhaps I am a rare case, but suggest a test patch for everyone. Thank you."

Anonymous July 10, 2009