User Reviews for Fluocinolone

Also known as: Capex, Derma-Smoothe/FS, Derma-Smoothe/FS (Body Oil), Derma-Smoothe/FS (Scalp), Dermotic, Fluonid, Flurosyn, FS Shampoo, Synalar, Synalar Ointment, Synalar TS, Synalar-HP, Synemol

Learn more about Fluocinolone.

Atopic Dermatitis 1 reviews 244 medications

Lichen Sclerosus 1 reviews 78 medications

Dermatitis 3 reviews 344 medications

8.3
Summary of Fluocinolone reviews 5 reviews 9.0

Reviews for Fluocinolone

Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month):

Synalar Ointment (fluocinolone) for Dermatitis: Keratosis: Having used this cream for 6 days I have 1 left and cannot wait to finish. Although the condition has improved following 3weeks using Efudex cream which caused a widespread rash I am told it could take up to two months to clear up. I have found that after four days I had diahorrea and feeling sick, I have also been feeling depressed and quite weepy over the last couple of days and lost my appetite.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 19, 2014 4:05 PM

Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month):

Capex (fluocinolone) for Atopic Dermatitis: Exceptionally good product to relieve mild dermatitis symptoms. It has come in 2 part: a large bottle of liquid and a capsule of the active ingredient. If you are not going to use the product immediately, tell the pharmacist to NOT mix the products for you. The solution is good only for 3 months from the date of mixing.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 14, 2012 10:27 AM

Synalar (fluocinolone) for Lichen Sclerosus: I use Synalar as the steroid to treat my LS. My GP prescribed this straight away after diagnosing my condition in 30 secs after an examination. Am very happy with results. Used after Epaderm emollient for washing, Synalar when required and barrier cream to help with symptoms. LS is controllable now.

November 8, 2010 3:25 PM

Synalar (fluocinolone) for Dermatitis: When on holiday in hot sunny climates I always suffer from severe heat rash. After using Synalar cream it clears after a day or so it is brilliant.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 6, 2010 7:44 AM

For Dermatitis: I had red patches on the skin area under my eyebrows. It is hard to notice until it spread beyond the hairy area. Then it becomes itchy and scales a lot. I sweat a lot and obviously sweat lines are feeding the redness. I tried all sorts of creams - nothing really worked. Actually fluocinolone gel isn't the cure either but it works, and it works fast. I am using the generic Sinoderm and in gel form (easier to apply over the hairy area). I am using it only before the bed time. After 2-3 days symptoms improve dramatically. Depending on the condition before I start the treatment it can stop skin scaling and redness within the 1-5 days (5 days only if the condition was neglected for a while).

June 12, 2009 8:54 AM