User Reviews for Raptiva

Learn more about Raptiva.

Reviews for Raptiva

For Psoriasis "This was by far the best medicine for my psoriasis. I was completely clear in just a few months. Completely clear! It broke my heart when it was taken off the market. I had been on it for over 5 yrs and never had any problems. Now I can't find anything that even touches it. I have it over more than 75% of my body and growing. "

Anonymous September 27, 2011

For Psoriasis "I used Raptiva for 7-8 years and never had any problems. It works the best to get rid of my psoriasis and keep it off. I was devastated when it was taken off the market. I wish I had stockpiled some."

Anonymous August 27, 2010

For Psoriasis "Best medication I have ever used for my psoriasis. After using it for 4-5 months, I was 95% clear of the plaques and itiching. Wish it was't pulled off the market."

Anonymous July 21, 2009

For Psoriasis "It worked great and should not have been pulled from the market."

Anonymous May 15, 2009