User Reviews for Angeliq

Learn more about Angeliq.

Postmenopausal Symptoms 9 reviews 181 medications

9.2
Summary of Angeliq reviews 9 reviews 9.3

Reviews for Angeliq

For Postmenopausal Symptoms "Have taken Angeliq for 4 years, and feel very well. Has eliminated dryness and mood swings, also great improvement, hair, nails etc. No weight gain, but slightly painful breasts during initial months, but now okay. Would recommend this hormone replacement therapy. Had tried others eg.Femoston, Livial and Estrocombi but this is the best of all and will keep taking for as long as possible."

venice54 (taken for 2 to 5 years) February 8, 2014

For Postmenopausal Symptoms "I am 53, I suffered from insomnia, anxiety, heart palpitation, bloating for years before my family Doctor put me on Angeliq four yrs. ago. It took over six months before I started to feel the difference. I have been a normal person now leading a normal life, my family can't believe the difference in me. It has been a blessing."

Dawn53 (taken for 2 to 5 years) November 21, 2012

For Postmenopausal Symptoms "I am 54 and have used Angeliq for several years with good results, although for me it was more effective for hot flashes in combination with Lexapro. I am happy to see they approved Angeliq in a lower dose and will be moving to the lower dose formulation. It is expensive, however, and I am annoyed that it is not available in 'refills' for the leather packet it comes in -- it is such a waste of packaging to receive a new leather packet in each refill and I am sure that inflates the cost."

Anonymous October 25, 2012

For Postmenopausal Symptoms "I took Angeliq for 2 1/2 years. It was great. All of a sudden I became numb on the left side of my face, left arm, and sometimes my left leg. My left ear started ringing and my head was buzzing. I also started having memory loss and confusion. I went to my gynecologist and told him the warning on the medicine was exactly what I was feeling and he didn't seem to understand. He had my blood drawn for estradiol and Lyden Factor. I finally I started bleeding vaginally. I immediately stopped the Angeliq. In a few days all the symptoms were gone except the ringing and buzzing in my ears. At the same time I was sick from all this, my thyroid became overactive, my cholesterol went up 40 points (all in 2 months). I still have loud buzzing in my head."

Anonymous January 14, 2012

For Postmenopausal Symptoms "I had all of the horrible symptoms of menopause. Some list include 32 - that was me. Sweating, weight gain, hot flashes, night sweats, mood swings.....on and on. One month on Angeliq - all gone. I am so happy. This has made me a new woman."

Anonymous November 21, 2011

For Postmenopausal Symptoms "I am 40 years old and suffering with hot flushes and menopouse related symptoms. Only I can say Angeliq is great! I an a normal human being now."

mineee November 17, 2011

For Postmenopausal Symptoms "I've tried 2 other medicines (Pempro & Femhrt) to relieve my hot flashes. Angeliq is the best. It did take a bit longer to start working, but once it started working I feel great. No weight gain associated with this medicine, unlike the other 2. Energy level has also improved. "

Anonymous January 9, 2011

For Postmenopausal Symptoms "I am on Day 6 on this medication and have to say that I am not finding any difference in hot flashes, low mood and very low energy. It may be too early, but I'm hopeful."

sallytop October 19, 2010

For Postmenopausal Symptoms "Well it changed my life. I was only 43 and everything was on a down hill, the hot flushes and mood swings unbearable. but two weeks into using Angeliq hot flushes were gone, I was full of energy, 4 kilos lighter not sure if it is Angeliq but I have been taking it for three years and I'm happy. All vaginal problems and water infections, which is down to menopause, gone totally."

hotflushlady December 12, 2008

82 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate