User Reviews for Cytoxan

Learn more about Cytoxan.

Cancer 0 reviews 25 medications

Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma 0 reviews 26 medications Not rated - Be the first
Ovarian Cancer 0 reviews 25 medications Not rated - Be the first

Reviews for Cytoxan

Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Cytoxan (cyclophosphamide) for Multiple Sclerosis: My experience with Cytoxan was very good. Prior to starting this treatment I was having difficulty with most activities, including walking, writing and even dressing. After a few treatments I was performing these and many other activities quite well. I continued with the treatments for over 3 years (with 1 treatment every 4-6 weeks). Now I am having tysabri treatments every 4 weeks with good success.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
March 16, 2012 1:19 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Cytoxan (cyclophosphamide) for Wegener's Granulomatosis: I took Cytoxan through an i.v and it knocked my Wegener's in remission. I am having a flare up and will begin the Cytoxan orally tomorrow. I am praying that it has the same effect.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
May 9, 2011 1:41 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Cytoxan (cyclophosphamide) for Brain Tumor: Used as part of my brain tumor treatment ...so far it looks okay.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
January 30, 2011 6:10 AM

Cytoxan (cyclophosphamide) for Multiple Sclerosis: After taking injectable disease modifying therapies for Multiple Sclerosis for years and doing well, I started having more symptoms and progressing. For the past 7 months, I have been taking Cytuxan 1000mg IV every 1-2 weeks and doing quite well. Very well tolerated. Has cut symptom severity better than any other medicine to date. Far fewer side effects than steroids.

February 28, 2010 1:22 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Cytoxan (cyclophosphamide) for Wegener's Granulomatosis: I used this pill for my Wegner's and it really helps me.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
December 9, 2009 10:59 PM

Advanced Breast Cancer: Learn about treatments to improve quality of life. Click Here