User Reviews for Cytoxan

Learn more about Cytoxan.

Cancer 0 reviews 25 medications

Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma 0 reviews 27 medications Not rated - Be the first
Ovarian Cancer 0 reviews 25 medications Not rated - Be the first

Reviews for Cytoxan

Review by jj mn (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia: Full blown blast crisis. Had extreme joint and bone pain felt like sunburn while having your skin smacked and twisted. Went to ER got diagnosed with leukemia got bone marrow test to confirm. Needed afforesis immediately took four days. Then needed transfusions then chemo which included cytoxin. Great medicine got my counts down quick so remission came quick. But because I was ph also it took other expensive and research study trials to help me. But once I was in remission they used high doses of Cytoxin with radiation and others to get me into complete remission. Then stem transplant.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 18, 2014 5:47 PM

For Multiple Sclerosis: My experience with Cytoxan was very good. Prior to starting this treatment I was having difficulty with most activities, including walking, writing and even dressing. After a few treatments I was performing these and many other activities quite well. I continued with the treatments for over 3 years (with 1 treatment every 4-6 weeks). Now I am having tysabri treatments every 4 weeks with good success.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 16, 2012 1:19 PM

For Wegener's Granulomatosis: I took Cytoxan through an i.v and it knocked my Wegener's in remission. I am having a flare up and will begin the Cytoxan orally tomorrow. I am praying that it has the same effect.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 9, 2011 1:41 PM

For Brain Tumor: Used as part of my brain tumor treatment ...so far it looks okay.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 30, 2011 6:10 AM

For Multiple Sclerosis: After taking injectable disease modifying therapies for Multiple Sclerosis for years and doing well, I started having more symptoms and progressing. For the past 7 months, I have been taking Cytuxan 1000mg IV every 1-2 weeks and doing quite well. Very well tolerated. Has cut symptom severity better than any other medicine to date. Far fewer side effects than steroids.

February 28, 2010 1:22 PM

For Wegener's Granulomatosis: I used this pill for my Wegner's and it really helps me.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate