User Reviews for Marezine

Learn more about Marezine.

Motion Sickness 5 reviews 109 medications

Nausea/Vomiting 0 reviews 152 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Marezine reviews 5 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Marezine

Review by Bill D.:

For Motion Sickness: This works for my wife and myself every time and even under the worst conditions (small fishing boat in rough seas at anchor). Take one the night before & 1 hr before boarding then every 3 hrs if needed. Nothing else has worked for us.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 22, 2014 5:07 PM

Review by from Waddell:

For Motion Sickness: The ONLY motion sickness pill I have ever taken that works without side effects. I love this product, however, I don't understand why I can't seem to find any to buy.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 2, 2013 2:26 PM

Review by sea wife (taken for less than 1 month):

For Motion Sickness: This is by far the best thing on the market for motion sickness. My husbands first love is the ocean so I have had to find something that helps me function on the water. I take it the night before and only have to take 1/2 the morning of our crossing to Catalina. It really works. A sail boater told me about this medicine 20 years ago. The only problem, it's hard to find. More people should know about this medicine.

July 24, 2013 12:44 PM

Review by Randll:

For Motion Sickness: It was ten minutes before my 30 minute puddle jumper flight. A friend knew of my sickness and handed me box of Marzine and said take one so I did. What difference, no side effects no sickness. Was not sleepy or tired. Felt GREAT after flight.

February 22, 2013 9:15 PM

Review by latindiver:

For Motion Sickness: I'm a medical doctor (anesthesiologist), and also I'm a scuba diver, I was having strong problems of motion sickness, at one point just seeing the boat and I was in a motion sickness state. I started taking MAREZINE one pill the night before and another 1 hour before going on the boat and since then I've never had motion sickness.

65 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 3, 2009 3:43 PM