User Reviews for Marezine

Learn more about Marezine.

Motion Sickness 5 reviews 109 medications

Nausea/Vomiting 0 reviews 153 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Marezine reviews 5 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Marezine

For Motion Sickness "This works for my wife and myself every time and even under the worst conditions (small fishing boat in rough seas at anchor). Take one the night before & 1 hr before boarding then every 3 hrs if needed. Nothing else has worked for us."

Bill D. August 22, 2014

For Motion Sickness "The ONLY motion sickness pill I have ever taken that works without side effects. I love this product, however, I don't understand why I can't seem to find any to buy. "

from Waddell September 2, 2013

For Motion Sickness "This is by far the best thing on the market for motion sickness. My husbands first love is the ocean so I have had to find something that helps me function on the water. I take it the night before and only have to take 1/2 the morning of our crossing to Catalina. It really works. A sail boater told me about this medicine 20 years ago. The only problem, it's hard to find. More people should know about this medicine."

sea wife (taken for less than 1 month) July 24, 2013

For Motion Sickness "It was ten minutes before my 30 minute puddle jumper flight. A friend knew of my sickness and handed me box of Marzine and said take one so I did. What difference, no side effects no sickness. Was not sleepy or tired. Felt GREAT after flight."

Randll February 22, 2013

For Motion Sickness "I'm a medical doctor (anesthesiologist), and also I'm a scuba diver, I was having strong problems of motion sickness, at one point just seeing the boat and I was in a motion sickness state. I started taking MAREZINE one pill the night before and another 1 hour before going on the boat and since then I've never had motion sickness."

latindiver June 3, 2009