User Reviews for Marezine

Learn more about Marezine.

Motion Sickness 4 reviews 109 medications

Nausea/Vomiting 0 reviews 152 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Marezine reviews 4 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Marezine

Review by from Waddell: User Rating:

Marezine (cyclizine) for Motion Sickness: The ONLY motion sickness pill I have ever taken that works without side effects. I love this product, however, I don't understand why I can't seem to find any to buy.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
September 2, 2013 2:26 PM
Review by sea wife (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

Marezine (cyclizine) for Motion Sickness: This is by far the best thing on the market for motion sickness. My husbands first love is the ocean so I have had to find something that helps me function on the water. I take it the night before and only have to take 1/2 the morning of our crossing to Catalina. It really works. A sail boater told me about this medicine 20 years ago. The only problem, it's hard to find. More people should know about this medicine.

July 24, 2013 12:44 PM
Review by Randll: User Rating:

Marezine (cyclizine) for Motion Sickness: It was ten minutes before my 30 minute puddle jumper flight. A friend knew of my sickness and handed me box of Marzine and said take one so I did. What difference, no side effects no sickness. Was not sleepy or tired. Felt GREAT after flight.

February 22, 2013 9:15 PM
Review by latindiver: User Rating:

Marezine (cyclizine) for Motion Sickness: I'm a medical doctor (anesthesiologist), and also I'm a scuba diver, I was having strong problems of motion sickness, at one point just seeing the boat and I was in a motion sickness state. I started taking MAREZINE one pill the night before and another 1 hour before going on the boat and since then I've never had motion sickness.

63 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
June 3, 2009 3:43 PM